Monday 20 September 2010

Corn chat

When we were in Bangalore we use to have this corn chat regularly. I love eating this chat.Especially in rainy season.
Today my husband remembered that and so I thought of preparing it in my kitchen....There are lots of verity here is my today's recipe..



Ingredients:
Sweet corn 2cups(i have used frozen,Fresh corn also can be used. Need to cook before preparation chat)
Butter 2tsp
lemon juice 1tsp
salt 1/2 tsp(or as per taste)
chat masala 2tsp
black pepper powder(or crushed black pepper) 1/2 tsp


Preparation:
Add the frozen corn in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 4mins(to bring the corn in to room temperature).
Add butter in a thick bottom pan and turn on the heat after 30 seconds add sweet corn and fry for 5mins , now add all other ingredients and mix well, after 2mins turn of the heat and serve hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment