Thursday 25 November 2010

Green Tomato Chutney

This is one chutney i learned from my hubby's friend...which is my hubby's fav.



Ingredients:
Green Tomato chopped 5-6 medium(I have used small 10-12)
Garlic 6-7 cloves sliced or chopped
Coconut oil 3-4 TBSP
Urad lentil 1tsp
Mustered 1tsp
Cumin 1 1/2tsp
Fresh coriander chopped 2TBSP(optional)
small Onion chopped 1/2 (optional)(I have not used)




Preparation:
Add oil in a woke add urad lentil and chopped garlic and fry till garlic is light brown.then add mustered after 30 seconds add chopped green tomato and fry till the tomato is tender in medium or low flame(there should not be any water content left).



Once the tomato is done keep aside for 10 mins to cool down.Then add this tomato in a blender along with,salt chopped coriander and chopped onion(optional) and make smooth paste,then transfer in to serving bowl.....



I would like to have this chutney with hot rice......yummy,,





glitter-graphics.com

4 comments: