Friday 26 November 2010

simple wheat bread

This is my second attempt in bread machine........
This time I prepared basic wheat bread(plain)with slight changes in my recipe....which has come out nice.....



I have used
1 1/2 cup of wheat flour(normal wheat flour)
1/2 cup of all purpose flour(maida)
honey 1tsp
milk powder 2TBSP
Butter 2TBSP
salt 1/4 tsp
Cinnamon powder 1 1/2 TBSP
milk 1/2 cup+ 1/4 cup to brush
water 1/4 cup(+1/4 cup if required add later)
Fast action Yeast 1 pack(7gm)



Preparation:
As normal first add all the wet ingredients.and then dry ingredients,keep the butter in the corner of the machine(cut in to 2-3 pices) and in the middle of the machine pour yeast...

Set for whole wheat,1.5lb,and i like very very light crust,,,,Now start the machine,,,,,It will take around 3hours 20 mins to finish the process......here is my yummy bread..




Take out the loaf from the pan brush with milk..and keep it on wire rack to cool down for 10 mins ...and then slice it and have it with a cup of tea......



The whole loaf is got over with in few hours this time......so I am very happy....





glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment