Monday 7 March 2011

Award Time...and My vacation.....

Oh!! its again my fav thing.... yes! an award to my blog.....my first award in this year.....I am happy....with good opening.....and this is given by..

Gayu from-Kitchen-The Chef's Paradise
I am very much thankful to her as she thought that my blog is one of those which should have this award....Please visit her space..she has got very nice collections of recipe's.
This is a rolling award, which for the first time to my blog...so I also will share this award(with some set of rules)with some of my fav.. fellow blogger's which I follow a most ........


I am very happy to accept this award and love to share this with you all, please accept this rolling award...and roll this over to your friends...

1.Amarendra Mulye from-amusrecipe
2.Leena from-nammaruchi
3.Akheela from-torviewtoronto
4.Chitra from-chitra-ammas-kitchen
5.Nisa from-COOKING-IS-EASY
6.Namratha from-fingerlickingfood
7.Hari Chandra from-Indiancuisine
8.Reva from-kaarasaaram
9.Kavitha from-kavita's kitchen
10.Kurinji from-Kurinji Kathambam
11.Nisha from-Nisha's Kitchen
12.Nitu Bala from-Nithu's Kitchen
13.Nivedita from-Nivedita's kitchen
14.Prathima Rao from-Prats Corner
15.Satya from-My Innovative Kitchen

Rules:
1.Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2.Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3.Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post].

Apart from the above award I feel like giveing this spcial awards to some of my other blogger friends,as this is the award time I would like to include this also here only......and for this ward there is rules applied...Just accept and keep it for your self........


1.Aipi from-U S Masala
2.Mallika from-Veg Bowl
3.Vanishree from-Veggie Flavours
4.Gayu from-Kitchen-The Chef's Paradise
5.Swathi from-Zesty South Indian Kitchen

Vacation:

Now coming to my 2nd fav thing.....

I'm on a vacation to India for three Weeks. Wow.... I'm so excited to see my friends and family. Really missed them these days. So i may not be able to post my recipes on these weeks. But don't worry will be back with many new recipes. But dear friends keep on updating events and other fine things ... Don't forget me... Hope you all will not.... :).. Miss u all dear friends....

Enjoy the Awards and Happy blogging...





glitter-graphics.com

16 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays. Congrats on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Chitra!!! A well deserved one..;) And thank u for passing on this award to me...It really means a lot to me...And u have a wonderful vacation here in India!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy vacation dear.... and congrats on y our award...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..that's so sweet of you..Thanks a lot for the beautiful award dear! Congrats to you for your well deserved award :)
    Have fun in India n come back soon :)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great holidy and congrats on the well deserved award

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award. wishing many more to come. thanks for the beautiful award.Enjoy your vacation in India and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on ur award, happy holidays,enjoy ur vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for sharing I will post it on my awards page
    Have a safe and wonderful vacation see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award and thank you so much for sharing with me. Happy and safe holiday!!!

    Kurinjikathambam
    Event : HRH-Puffed Rice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much dear!! I feel so honored!! Congrats on the award and may you get many more awards!! Enjoy your trip to India and have fun..

    Gayu
    http://ensamayalarangam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks dear for sharing this Award with me..Enjoy your holidays,Happy journey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    Thanks for the award :-)
    have a happy vacation :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for the award:)!!! I can imagine how excited you must be about this break ,have tons of fun and hope to see you back soon & yes many many congratulations on your well deserved award:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations and thank you.Wish you a very happy vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Chitra and thank you for thinking about me too.

    Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. every weekend i would like to vist some new places this time i choose to visit this place before i vist i read your blog really thanku your inforamtion helps me a lot act i am very new to that place ...next week i am planning to visit BR Hills

    ReplyDelete