Thursday 8 September 2011

Simple easy spciy garlic noodles

I am preparing this kind of noodles for the first time..like with out any vegetables and any other extra seasonings......
when I was reading some of the food website i saw a similar kind of noodles,,I was wondering that time that without any other veggie's and spices how it will be tasty.... So when I prepared I still added some more things like sweet corn onion and all...as I am use to these ingradients for my noodles....but Really telling you it was very nice ...with a very different flavor and taste.....I hope most of you all have already tried this kind of noodles,,,but for me this is the first time and we loved it very much..



Ingradients:
noodles 250 gm
garlic cloves 7-8 mashed
Red onion 1 finely chopped
Dry red chilly flacks 2tsp
Green chilly chopped 5-6(or as per spice)
olive oil 3TBPS(or can use any kind of cooking oil)
sweetcorn(optional) boiled 1cup
salt to taste and
1tsp of lemon juice

Preparation:

Cook the noodles as per instruction given in the pack ,keep aside.


Heat oil in woke,add mashed garlic and chopped green chilly fry till golden brown then add chopped onion and fry for 3-4 mins now add salt,lemon juice,boiled sweetcorn and red chilly flacks ....


saute for a min and add cooked noodles,,,,


mix everything well after a min turn of the heat,,,

Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with your fav things...and serve hot.....



I ma sending this to PJ's event



visit herbs-flowers-hosting-schedule-event

Guest hosted by Vardhini's....



visit herbs-and-flowers-garlic-event




glitter-graphics.com

13 comments:

  1. Yuuumm...Simple & delicious bowl of noodles!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with garlic n this sounds super yum!
    USMasala

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love garlic in noodles.. good one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flavorful and delicious noodles..nice one

    ReplyDelete
  5. An apt name for the dish- Chitra. One of the best simple and flavorful noodle bowls I would love to taste:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow delicious noodles with garlic flavour...yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noodles look yummy.Garlic gives a nice favor to them.

    Valli
    http://www.ammajirecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish I could empty the whole...irresistable cliks..:P
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy noodles. Love the garlic flavor. If possible do send it to my garlic event.

    Vardhini
    Event: Herbs and Flowers - Garlic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious noodles and garlic flavor is my favorite..
    RecipeRaaga

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love garlic flavored noodles..Yum!

    ReplyDelete